Pearl Joys

Freshwater pearls are the gems everybody can’t stop talking about. They are tremendous! They simply offer delightful powers: love, luck, and protection, all the while allowing you to fit into the ongoing trends! Pearl trends have been a huge hit for several generations and they aren’t going away anytime soon. These gems are a one-of-a-kind stone with imperfections that ideally makes them perfect! Being unique is something we strive for as humans, and these gems can give us that extra edge to us that does make us an individual.

Pearl earrings can add the extra flair, give a little confidence, and complete the look you desire. Earrings don’t have to be some elaborate design to catch someone’s attention; it’s the simple pearl studs that give the look that make heads turn. Just this simple accessory can create many more options for your “old” wardrobe; they can make the extra outfits possible now.

• Reply jenn March 22, 2013 at 6:48 pm

i love to accessorize. pearls are very pretty options and can transform you into a classic elegant look.

• Reply Chubskulit Rose March 22, 2013 at 8:17 pm

I have a set of pear earring but not from Fresh Waters. Pearl jewelry is something that’s nice to have and wear for special occasion.

• Reply Liza Barnett March 22, 2013 at 9:14 pm

I have a pair of pearl earrings that my good friend sent me from the Philippines and a bracelet and I am so loving it…

• Reply jheylo March 22, 2013 at 11:14 pm

pearls are rare jewels and that all woman must have. I have pearls but those weren’t authentic just for fashion wear only

• Reply Gven-Rose March 23, 2013 at 3:42 am

I want to have a pearl earrings and ring

• Reply Makoy March 23, 2013 at 7:02 am

Didn’t know that pearls actually bring powers. But is it just me that pearls only fits an older woman?

• Reply riz March 23, 2013 at 8:13 am

everytime i thought of pearl jewelries, i always thought of audrey hephurn. pearls are sophisticated and ethereal.

• Reply Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen March 23, 2013 at 11:36 am

I have Pearl earrings and I love them because I can wear them on all occasions.

• Reply joy h March 24, 2013 at 6:40 am

I agree, it adds something special when a woman wears it. It shows innocence and beauty. I always admire pearls too! I always have them on my jewelry collection.

• Reply Beauty and Fashion Tips March 24, 2013 at 7:16 am

Pearl earrings can transform a dull outfit into an elegant one. I don’t know much about pearls until my bestfriend who loves pearls so much pointed out to me that there are different types of pearls and the prize varies from each kind. I love pearl earrings personally.

• Reply chrisair March 25, 2013 at 9:34 am

I love pearls too it is classy and elegant