Trick-or-Treat 2012

How was your Halloween? Did your kids participated in trick-or-treat events in your neighborhood or in malls? Or were you the one who showered candy loots?

Trick-or-treat is one of the most anticipated and awaited events here in our village. Yearly, the homeowners association officers disseminate letters to the neighborhood asking for the preparation of candy loots for the kids. A lighted candle is placed on the gate of the houses to signify that they have something for the kids.

For the second time, my daughter joined this event. We registered in the Phase 8 Pavilion around 4:30 PM. Kids started arriving wearing their scary Halloween outfits while others went channeling their cute character costumes together with their empty pumpkin baskets. Excitement in the eyes of the kids were quite evident knowing that in a few hours their baskets will be filled with yummy candies.

Here are the kids in costume waiting for the start of the Trick-or-Treat

Here’s my Pirate Princess together with her god sisters walking with their pumpkin baskets.

All the kids and the moms were very energetic walking and lining up for candies.

Here’s my daughter with her god sister, Ynna, who’s dressed like a Lion. Rawr!

Well, it was a long and tiring walk for all of us. Good thing, my daughter had a free ride courtesy of our neighbor.

The kids were already tired that’s why the moms were the one who lined up for the candies.

You can’t hardly see a kid lining up by this time. I guess moms were more aggressive for candies than the little ones.

Keisha with friends

We were all asked to go back to the Pavilion for a short program where special awards were given to the early bird, scariest, and to the best in costume. Kids also danced in the tune of Gangnam Style and other popular songs. Though, Keisha was already tired, she still managed to dance gracefully together with the other kids.

Kids in costume partying like young adults.

And there’s my daughter partying like  there’s no tomorrow. And, this wrapped up my daughter’s Halloween Trick-or-Treat. I hope you and your kids had fun as well.

• Reply jared's mum November 15, 2012 at 12:31 am

looks like little Keisha did have a wonderful time trick or treating! we did have an eventful Trick or Treat, too, but I have yet to post it on my blogs. hopefully i’d find the energy + the time when i get back from our vacation! 🙂

• Reply Ane November 19, 2012 at 5:03 pm

Aww, what cuties! 🙂

Pictures of your daughter never fail to make me go “awww…” she’s just so freaking adorable! 😀

• Reply Joy H November 19, 2012 at 7:14 pm

I love trick or treating and also love the idea of having these cute little kids to wear costumes too! they became more adorable than ever!

• Reply tatess November 19, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Happy kids in their costume and lots of candies. My little one is looking forward to the next years Halloween.

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion November 20, 2012 at 11:33 am

Same here. =)

• Reply Gven-Rose November 19, 2012 at 10:09 pm

the kids are lovely in thier cute costume.. I hope my son could experience trick or treat next year…

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion November 20, 2012 at 11:33 am

You can sign-up in malls. They conduct this kind of activity too. =)

• Reply Chubskulit Rose November 19, 2012 at 11:59 pm

I love your daughter’s outfit! Looks like everyone had fun!

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion November 20, 2012 at 11:32 am

Thank you!

• Reply Chie November 20, 2012 at 1:36 am

Oh,it is a delight looking at the kids looking so happy in their costume. The photos can tell the kids were having fun.

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion November 20, 2012 at 11:32 am

Kids truly, enjoyed that event.

• Reply Bless November 20, 2012 at 4:50 am

Your little girl really enjoyed her trick or treating 🙂 Our girls did enjoyed it as well and were able to get a lot of treats 🙂

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion November 20, 2012 at 11:31 am

Yes, it’s really one of the most awaited events in our kid’s life.

• Reply jheylo November 20, 2012 at 6:12 am

cute kids in their costumes. i bet parents enjoyed that day not just those kiddos hehehhe

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion November 20, 2012 at 11:31 am

yes, we all did. =)

• Reply Beauty Tips and Fashion Trends November 20, 2012 at 6:25 am

Oh wow, I can’t help but smile with those cute little outfits there! I wish our village will make an effort too to make halloween more fun for everyone! Unfortunately, kanya-kanyang buhay ata sila. No trick or treat for my boys this year (they also think they are too old for that). You little girl is so cute.

• Reply Raya November 20, 2012 at 6:49 am

Halloween is not that celebrated here in Thailand. so the kids did not participate in any activity. Looks like your little girl had a blast!

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion November 20, 2012 at 11:30 am

Yes, she did =)

• Reply Teresa Martinez November 20, 2012 at 7:47 am

Kids really have fun during Halloween, what will all the treats they get.

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion November 20, 2012 at 11:30 am

Kids, parents and even the nannies enjoy the loots that they get.

• Reply peachkins November 20, 2012 at 9:35 am

My daughter went as a witch. Keisha is so cute in her costume!

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion November 20, 2012 at 11:28 am

Years from now, I can already convince her to wear scary costumes. By the way, your daughter is so adorable. I love seeing her photos!

• Reply dorry lyn November 20, 2012 at 1:51 pm

your pirate princess is so pretty.. photos speaks that they really had fun

• Reply Momgen Reviews November 20, 2012 at 3:13 pm

Oh they looks cute of their costumes. Your little daughter is cutest of them all.

• Reply Adin U. Blankenship November 21, 2012 at 6:12 am

She looks adorable as always mommy. 🙂 Looks like a fun Halloween. We don’t celebrate Halloween though. Anyway, mommy I am inviting you to my every Friday meme and hope to see you there. It is called the Little Ones Style. http://www.thriftysahmway.com/2012/11/when-your-mood-is-sour-make-dress.html#comment-form

• Reply rocky November 22, 2012 at 4:30 am

they look so cute in their costumes!