Last Saturday, after we fetch my brother from NAIA Terminal 1 , we went straight to the World Trade Center in Pasay City for the 12th World Bazaar Festival and to visit my auntie who is one of the event organizers.
The 12th World Bazaar Festival is the biggest, grandest and longest charity bazaar in the country, organized by the Worldbex Services International (WSI) in cooperation with ABS-CBN and for the benefit of the ABS-CBN Foundation, Inc.
This year, the bazaar features more than 800 booths selling different products like toys, shoes, clothes, food, gift items, Christmas decorations, gadgets, kitchenware and others. Present also are top brands like Celine, CMG, Rayban, Rudy Project, Converse, Fila, Adidas, Hang Ten, Avent, Goody, Triumph, Play and Display and a whole lot more. Live entertainment and interactive attractions to shoppers and guests are also offered.
Yearly, I get to visit this grand bazaar. And, what I like best when I shop here are the following:
– The bazaar is always well-organized.
– All that I need are in one huge air-conditioned shopping area.
– The walk area for shoppers is spacious. There’s no hassle when you decide to bring your kids
– Branded items are at a discount.
– There are many unique and creative gift items.
– Christmas decorations and ornaments from the Christmas Decors Producers and Exporters Association of the Philippines are on sale.
– There is a Celebrity Pavilion where some of the Kapamilya stars sell their personal clothing and other items for charity. I have seen some of Kris Aquino’s gowns and shoes in her booth and Mommy Pinty in Toni Gonzaga’s booth selling some of Toni’s things. Other stars with booths are Piolo Pascual, Judy Ann Santos, Gladys Reyes, Nikki Valdez, Valerie Concepcion and others.
– There is a separate food area named Woobie’s Food World.
– Numerous ATM machines are available to those who ran out of cash.
Definitely, this is the best bazaar to visit this holiday season.
Bazaar dates: December 7-23, 2012
Monday to Thursday: 12:00 NN to 10:00 PM