Moms always want the best for their babies most especially when it comes to their nutrition needs.
Here are the essential nutrients needed by babies:
- Protein – regulates important body functions most especially those involving muscle energy
- Calcium – builds and maintains our bones and teeth, and aids in regulating blood pressure
- Vitamin C – aids in the resistance of the body to infections, improves iron absorption, helps in the synthesis of human cells and general metabolism
- Carbohydrates – sustain the greatest amount of energy in the blood
- Vitamin B – helps in the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, helps in the repair of tissues, and regulates healthy nervous system
- Iron – necessary for the structural functions of human cells, most especially red blood cells