Cetaphil Promo: Get 2 For The Price Of 1

Cetaphil is still the country’s leading and most prescribed brand of cleansers and moisturizers by Dermatologists and Pediatricians, as of the latest data. And, in celebration of its 65th anniversary, Cetaphil has an ongoing promo:

Get Two for the Price of One Promo for the two variants of Cetaphil, namely, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 and Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion.

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturiser

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 –

• light, non-greasy moisturizer

• replenishes moisture and effectively nourishes sensitive skin

• prevents future damage and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with broad spectrum protection from the sun’s UVA and UVB rays

• non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and PABA-free

• dermatologist recommended

Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion

Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion –

• daily moisturizer for 24 hour hydration and protection of dry to very dry skin

• contains Epidermal Replenishing Complex (ERC5), a unique combination of 5 key ingredients that protects dry skin and enhances hydration

• leaves your boy feeling soft, hydrated and smooth

• ideal for sensitive skin

• non-comedogenic (won’t block pores)

These are available in Mercury Drug, Watsons, Shopwise, S&R and other leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.

• Reply jheylo June 10, 2013 at 4:03 am

I heard so many wonderful things about that product too. I should give it a try.

• Reply Rcel June 10, 2013 at 5:05 am

What a good promo this is! My family in CDO are Cetaphil users; I should tell them about this! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply April June 10, 2013 at 5:29 am

Cetaphil lotion are my kids everyday lotion. it is very mild and is perfect for their skin.

• Reply Adin B June 10, 2013 at 7:29 am

I am a fan of Cetaphil and I want more of their products. Been buying the facial cleanser and the moisturizer from them. Just the kind of product I need. Nothing to harsh, it is gentle yet still does the job.

• Reply Mary Anne Vinzon June 10, 2013 at 7:47 am

Such a good news to all consumers out there. Personally, I use the Cetaphil product because it’s dermatologist tested. Thanks for sharing…

• Reply zoan June 10, 2013 at 10:49 am

I am using Cetaphil ultra hydrating lotion and sales like this, hindi ko palalagpasin:D

• Reply Mei June 10, 2013 at 11:58 pm

I wish I could take advantage of this deal, but I don’t really use such beauty products. Well I’ll probably just recommend these to my friends 🙂

• Reply Arlene June 11, 2013 at 1:18 am

I can attest the goodness Cetaphil can do for the skin especially the face. I have used this product during my acne days. It did me good!

• Reply Liza Barnett June 26, 2013 at 1:02 pm