Dreaming Of Becoming A Musician Someday

I’m quite surprised when my daughter told me that she wants to be a musician. No wonder she got a Best In Music award when I enrolled her in a playschool last year.

I normally see her playing with her toy guitar, piano and microphone here at home.  And, believe me she acts like a pro whenever she strums the strings and starts to sing with matching her eyes half-closed making her audience (me) believe that she really feels the message of the song.

I hope someday she can play a real guitar, shop gibson sg standard, perhaps. Well, it’s part of my prayer that she’ll excel with the areas that I’m not really good at.

• Reply Adin B April 25, 2013 at 9:04 pm

That is wonderful mommy. Keep encouraging her and you never know you might be raising the next superstar. You go little one! 🙂

• Reply Adin B April 25, 2013 at 9:05 pm

Mommy I am not sure if my comment made it through, but I want to say good luck to the little one and keep encouraging her. 🙂

• Reply jheylo April 26, 2013 at 12:38 am

that’s really nice because she has ambition and if she has the talent let her do what she wants to succeed in life

• Reply Chubskulit Rose April 26, 2013 at 2:01 am

I dream about that too! Just to be able to play piano so well, would be a dream come true.

• Reply Shela April 26, 2013 at 2:04 am

Let her be what she wanted to be 🙂 That’s a good indication your daughter knows her future. Smart lil girl.

• Reply jenn April 26, 2013 at 4:21 am

that is amazing that at her age she has already interest in music. it’s great to support our kids talents and ambitions.

• Reply Gene April 26, 2013 at 10:38 am

I also dream of my daughter to be good in music, not just in academics of course. My husband and my brother are both musicians so I hope she will get a bit of their talent. Lyric offers summer classes, if you want to explore her musical talent. 🙂

• Reply Gven-Rose April 26, 2013 at 11:48 am

wow! that is a good start, you should enhance her talent by enrolling her to music class..

• Reply melandria romero April 26, 2013 at 1:34 pm

our peachy loves to be one too, i guess it’s every girls dream when they are young.

• Reply Makoy April 26, 2013 at 3:05 pm

If your kid is inclined with music and instruments, encourage her more and better to enroll her to some lessons.

• Reply Jessica Cassidy April 26, 2013 at 7:11 pm

If she wants it Mommy, you should enroll her and you never know she will turn into a famous singer 🙂 Good luck baby girl mwah 🙂

• Reply Mommy Mhar @ Mom and Kids Blog April 27, 2013 at 12:28 am

She already has something to look forward to. Kids are interesting individuals.

• Reply Peachy @ The Wandering Peach April 27, 2013 at 9:29 am

I’m sure she will when she grows up..

• Reply workingmama April 28, 2013 at 5:45 am

supporting on her interest to music and letting her enroll to class will surely make that dream come tru