Special Edition AVON Glamourbox

I’m a subscriber of Glamourbox for the past few months and I’m always excited to unbox it the moment it reaches my doorsteps. I order it online via glamourbox.ph, pay it thru Paypal or over-the-counter thru bank deposit and wait for it to be shipped in my home. And, here’s the cache, what’s inside the box is a surprise. Isn’t that amazing?

So what’s inside my Special Edition AVON GLAMOURBOX? Let’s take a look….

Special Edition AVON Glamourbox
I love its sturdy box. You can actually use it as a storage box afterwards.

Special Edition AVON Glamourbox
Isn’t it glamorously wrapped?

Special Edition AVON Glamourbox
For the month of July, Glamourbox released its first special edition box containing the latest make-up collection from AVON.

Special Edition AVON Glamourbox
An overload of AVON products.

Special Edition AVON Glamourbox

1. True Color Eye Shadow Quad in Purple Pop (Full size 5.6g / P 449.00)
2. Supershock Max Water-Proof Mascara in Black ( Full size 10g / P 420.00)
3. Skin Goodness Moisturizing BB Cream SPF20/PA++ in Nude (Full size 18g / P 399.00)
4. Ideal Luminous Blush in Peach (Full size 6.23g/ P 370.00)
5. Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss in Fiery Red  (Full size 6.5 ml / P 299.00)
6. Ultra Color Lipstick SPF15 in Hibiscus (Full size 3.5g/ P 379.00)
7. ANEW VITALE Day Cream SPF25 (Full size 15g / P 399.00)

Special Edition AVON Glamourbox8. ANEW GENICS Treatment Concentrate
9. ANEW GENICS Cream
10. ANEW GENICS Eye Cream

11. Ultra Color Rich Mega Impact Lipstick SPF15 in Charged Cherry
Ultra Moisture Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick in Red Kiss

Special Edition AVON Glamourbox
Here are the shades of the Ideal Luminous Blush in Peach and the True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Purple Pop.

ANEW VITALE Day Cream and Skin Goodness Moisturizing BB Cream

Supershock Max Water-Proof Mascara

Ultra Color Lipstick in Hibiscus

Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss in Fiery Red

Special Edition AVON Glamourbox

This special edition AVON Glamourbox is valued at P2,865.00.
Wonder how much I paid for this box? P595.00, shipping fee included. What a steal right? This special edition box is still available at glamourbox.ph. So what are you waiting for? Visit their link now and place your order to enjoy the latest make-up collection from AVON.

• Reply Reiki August 2, 2013 at 8:31 am

I can’t relate…but I’m pretty sure my wife will love this glamourbox from Avon. How much did you pay for it?

• Reply Roch August 2, 2013 at 10:45 am

Wow ah sulit! I am excited for the new Glamourbox update. Avon products seem good as well.

• Reply KIM NIEVES (www.kimnieves.com) August 2, 2013 at 11:44 am

I’m an Avon fan! Been to an Avon event recently and it was really awesome! Might buy a glam box soon! =)

• Reply Gil Camporazo August 2, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Avon products are great. My wife are using them for several years already. My love and care for her is solidified because of these Avon beauty products.

• Reply Franc Ramon August 2, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Avon really comes up with nice packaging and products for ladies.

• Reply papaleng August 2, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Sure the box is fully loaded with great beauty products. I wonder if my daughter will love having one.

• Reply Genzel August 2, 2013 at 4:31 pm

Wow you got yours din, sayang I gave this box a pass since I’m on a shopping ban. It’s really sulit. Love the contents of the box!

• Reply Michael Macalos August 3, 2013 at 1:38 am

wow! been seeing a lot of beauty and personal bloggers doing this kind of post, sharing their month’s beauty boxes, hope they make a beauty box for guys too.

• Reply leny August 3, 2013 at 2:27 am

wow! this one is great! i wonder if they still charging me free for this here in japan! i like it so much!
    thanks for sharing!

• Reply Denise @ The Effortless Mom August 3, 2013 at 7:35 am

That’s pretty amazing! I’m glad that sample boxes are available in the Philippines now. They are so addicting, aren’t they? I love the lipsticks– such great shades!

• Reply rose cottrill August 5, 2013 at 1:54 pm

What a nice treat! I miss using Avon products.

• Reply Mary Anne Vinzon August 5, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Wow, I like the glamour box you have over there. Love all those products inside that box. Another makeups which can be added on my collections.

• Reply jheylo August 6, 2013 at 3:42 am

I love avon products, I use their products before and my mother is a dealer too.

• Reply Badet August 6, 2013 at 5:13 am

Wow! That’s a lot for just 595. I wanna try these boxes one of these days. 🙂

• Reply earthlingorgeous August 6, 2013 at 8:26 am

I super love the avon special edition glambox worth it talaga!

• Reply melandria romero August 6, 2013 at 1:42 pm

i’m so happy that i was able to get it too even at the last hour.

• Reply Jade @DivaFabulosa.com August 6, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Wow you definitely got a great deal there! I will try it this month.

• Reply Pink MagaLine August 6, 2013 at 4:52 pm

I love Avon products. In fact, I got myself a membership card just to be able to avail of their dealer discount. I started using Avon in high school when my beloved aunt would spoil me with lippies and other products from the same brand! 😀

• Reply Tetcha Figuerres August 7, 2013 at 11:31 am

I love Avon products, but I don’t subscribe to Glamourbox. How much does a subscription cost, by the way?

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion August 16, 2013 at 6:52 am

Ms. Tetcha, it’s P595.00 =) The value of the products is P2,000 plus. It’s really a steal.

• Reply Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen August 7, 2013 at 2:01 pm

I haven’t tried subscribing to beauty boxes pero malapit na akong bumigay specially when I saw this edition!

• Reply Shela August 8, 2013 at 12:52 am

I am proud to say am an Avon girl too! Love their brand ever since i could remember and brought it here in the US still…

• Reply Yette August 10, 2013 at 1:06 am