Bio-Oil: The Little Skin Secret Revealed

Finally, Bio-Oil, the number one scar and stretch mark product in 16 countries is now in the Philippines!

The little skin secret Ms. Precious Lara-Quigaman’s talking about was formally revealed in a grand launch held at the Isla Ballroom of EDSA Shangrila Hotel last September 18, 2013.

Bio-Oil, the number 1 scar and stretchmark product

Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare oil that helps improve the appearance of the following:

• scars
  • stretchmarks
  • uneven skin tone
  • ageing skin
  • dehydrated skin

Bio-Oil local pack

Bio-Oil is formulated with combined plant extracts and vitamins suspended in an oil base. It contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, which changes the formulation’s over-all consistency, making it light and non-greasy. This ensures that the goodness contained in the vitamins and plant extracts is easily absorbed.

It has also undergone safety assessments in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on Cosmetic Products. This has been used safely by pregnant women for over 20 years.

Ms. Precious Lara Quigama-Alcaraz for Bio-Oil

We were all stunned and mesmerized when the celebrity mom and beauty queen, Ms. Precious Lara Quigaman-Alcaraz, made her grand entrance and was introduced as the brand ambassador of Bio-Oil wearing a long gown revealing her glowing beautiful skin. Right there and then, I believed what the product claims.

Lara Quigaman for Bio-Oil

Ms. Precious Lara Quigaman-Alcaraz happily shared her story when she was first approached by Aspen Philippines to be the brand ambassador of their secret product. At first, the product was not made known to her as well, what was only mentioned was that it will help improve the appearance of her stretchmarks and scars. Now, after months of use, she confidently swears by the secret product, Bio-Oil, saying that it has certainly improved the appearance of her stretchmarks after childbirth.

During the launch, it was discussed that striae  or stretchmarks are atrophic depressions with linear patterns caused by skin stretching. Associated with the following:

• Puberty (25-35%)
  • Pregnancy (77%)
  • Growth spurts
  • Rapid weight gain or loss
  • Obesity

Truth be told, most of us have these marks on our body that we all wish to disappear or even just to improve its current look.

Bio-Oil launch

Thank you Aspen Philippines for bringing Bio-Oil to our country!

Bio-Oil is hypo-allergenic, suitable for sensitive skin and can be used for face and body. It has Vitamins A&E, and Calendula, Lavender , Rosemary & Chamomile Oils. It is also non-greasy and is absorbed rapidly by the skin.

How to use the product?

Apply it twice daily for a minimum of three months. During pregnancy, apply twice daily from the start of the second trimester. This can also be safely used by breastfeeding moms.

Bio-Oil

Bio-Oil  is available at leading drugstores nationwide at the recommended selling price of P495.00 (60 ml bottle). The 60 ml bottle goes a long way, it can actually last up to 2 months. This is definitely more affordable than the expensive derma treatments we avail.

What are you waiting for, grab a bottle now and experience the little skin secret everybody’s talking about.

Learn more about Bio-Oil at www.bio-oil.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/biooilPH
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/BioOilPH
Youtube: Aspen Philippines Youtube Channel

• Reply Rebel Sweetheart September 23, 2013 at 12:15 pm

One of my pregnancy essentials! Bio Oil wasn’t available in the Philippine market when I was pregnant (that was five years ago). My Mum would send me bottles of these pa from London. Buti na lang it’s locally available na. 🙂

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 24, 2013 at 3:14 am

Thanks to aspen Pharma for bringing it here.

• Reply Jade Samson September 23, 2013 at 2:37 pm

I need to try this! I have some stretch marks and acne scars that needs some attention. I hope that this will work on me too.

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 24, 2013 at 3:13 am

Surely, it will do wonders on your skin. =)

• Reply Franc Ramon September 23, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Pregnant Moms could really use this as the pregnancy marks can be hard to rid off.

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 24, 2013 at 3:12 am

Yes it can be safely used by pregnant moms starting on their second trimester.

• Reply Aisha Kristine Chong September 23, 2013 at 11:57 pm

Do you have the product with you?

I wonder if its effective – ito pala un little secret I’ve been hearing about sa TV lol!

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 24, 2013 at 3:07 am

Yes, it’s the little secret she mentioned during the Yahoo OMG! Awards night before.

• Reply Adin Blankenship September 24, 2013 at 12:14 am

I have always wanted to buy some Bio-Oil for me as I have heard a lot of great things about it. I have a little teeny-tiny stretch marks on my leg that I’d like to disappear or at least minimize the appearance. I might have to buy the next time it is available at the store near us.

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 24, 2013 at 3:06 am

I suggest you buy it the soonest possible time. It really helps improve the appearance of stretch marks and it’s even good for dehydrated skin.

• Reply jheylo September 24, 2013 at 3:04 am

Sounds like a great product, I’m interested after learning that it’s good for scars and stretch marks.

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 24, 2013 at 3:05 am

It’s a miracle product for us moms.

• Reply Badet September 24, 2013 at 5:19 am

I wonder if this will still work on my stretchmarks? But I’ll give it a try to prevent wrinkles.

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 25, 2013 at 1:41 am

It will definitely improve the appearance of your stretchmarks.

• Reply Debarpan September 24, 2013 at 12:16 pm

It’s really a good news for every pregnant moms of philippines.

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 25, 2013 at 1:40 am

Yes, indeed. Thanks to Aspen Pharma for bringing it here.

• Reply melandria romero September 24, 2013 at 1:50 pm

this product is something i really needed, does it work on you?

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 25, 2013 at 1:40 am

I’m starting to use it and so far I love how it keeps my skin hydrated. I’ll post a detailed review after 2 months so I can show everyone how it worked on me.

• Reply Chubskulit Rose September 24, 2013 at 2:03 pm

She’s the perfect fit to be the brand ambassador.

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 25, 2013 at 1:39 am

I agree sis.

• Reply Shela September 24, 2013 at 2:07 pm

I want this for my stretch marks out from my pregnancy! Will check this out

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 25, 2013 at 1:38 am

You can also use it as a moisturizer sis.

• Reply Olga September 24, 2013 at 2:53 pm

I am going to try this! Looking at the ingredients, I think it would have a faint floral scent as well. Plus, it’s affordable. I really need moisturizers now since I’m 4 years shy of turning 40.

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 25, 2013 at 1:38 am

The smell is great. You’ll love it for sure.

• Reply Dhadha September 24, 2013 at 2:58 pm

OMG! I really need to buy this! I have lots of stretchmarks (mostly sa tummy part) after I got pregnant. This could save me! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 25, 2013 at 1:37 am

It will surely be part of your essentials the moment you try it.

• Reply Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen September 25, 2013 at 12:54 pm

WOW! i will give this product a try! I’ve stretchmarks to get rid of….

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 25, 2013 at 2:17 pm

That’s great Ms. Peachy!

• Reply Genzel September 26, 2013 at 1:46 am

I’ve heard about this Bio-oil before. I was actually a bit confused but I got the Emu oil to try first. I’ll try this one out soon and will suggest to my friend who is pregnant at the moment 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 30, 2013 at 5:22 pm

Haven’t heard of the Emu-oil product. I hope you can try and recommend this one.

• Reply zwitsy September 26, 2013 at 6:04 am

wow! nice product! thanks for sharing!

• Reply Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion September 30, 2013 at 5:20 pm

It’s really worth a try.

• Reply trendmystyle November 2, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Wow! great product to try. Will let my mom about this po. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

• Reply alexiq November 2, 2013 at 3:48 pm

I need this! I have a huige scar at my left leg and I think this may help me a lot.