Over the years, I have tried and tested different brands of mouthwash. Some live up to its promise while others fulfilled half of what they claim. Having fresh breath all the time is part of our personal hygiene. At times, it either makes or breaks us. Who would want to be tagged as someone with bad breath? Admit it, being called as such, is quite embarrassing.
With the kind of lifestyle and eating habits we have, brushing our teeth alone after every meal is definitely not enough. We need a powerful mouthwash that kills bad breath causing bacteria and at the same time gives us longer lasting fresh breath.
Just in time, Unilab sent me its Swish Fresh Breath Saver Pack that includes 120 ml. of Swish Mangosteen Mint and Swish Arctic Chill Breath Spray.
Launched in 2009, Swish is an oral care brand of Innovitelle, Inc. that offers different variants of mouthwash and breath spray. Swish products are safe to use by anyone since it’s alcohol-free, it can be safely used by children (6 years old and above), cancer patients and survivors and even pregnant women. Their products have Surefresh Technology that kills bad breath causing bacteria, prevents plaque build-up, tooth decay and gum disease and at the same time gives longer-lasting fresh breath.
Swish Mouthwash comes in 5 refreshing variants with various minty levels, from gentle mint to intensely strong mint levels.
- Gentle Mint – Icy Choco Mint
- Mild Mint – Mangosteen Mint
- Strong Mint – Peppermint Fresh
- Super Strong Mint – Cinnamon Blast
- Intensely Strong Mint – Arctic Chill
How to use?
You can use 20 mL of Swish mouthwash 2x a day and gargle for 30 seconds for best results.
What made me switch?
After brushing my teeth, I gargled 20 mL. of Swish Mangosteen Mint Mouthwash. At first, I was not at ease with its mangosteen flavor since I’m used to the strong mint taste of the other brand that I previously use. But, as I gargle I was immensely amazed with its minty feel without the painful burning sensation. From then on, my mouthwash routine started to be an enjoyable one. And, believe me, it gave me a longer lasting fresher breath.
What I like about Swish mouthwash?
- I love that it comes in different and colorful mint level variants suited for dissimilar preferences.
- I love its Surefresh Technology that helps kill bad breath-causing bacteria and prevents plaque build-up, gum disease and tooth decay.
- It is alcohol-free, there’s no burning sensation every time I gargle.
- I can safely use it by the time I decided to have my second baby.
- It gives me a longer lasting fresh breath with the minty feel.
- Given the fresh breath protection it offers, I am now more confident to converse up close with people even after hours of use.
- It comes in different sizes (35mL, 60mL, 120mL, 250mL), I can put the smallest size in my pouch and bring it when we travel.
- It is affordable with suggested retail price of P35.00 for the 30 mL., P46.75 for the 60 mL., P75.00 for 120 mL., and P139.50 for 250 mL.
Swish Breath Spray gives you instant fresh breath in just 10 seconds by quickly killing germs and bacteria in the mouth to eliminate bad breath caused by eating, drinking and smoking. It comes in two refreshing variants, Arctic Chill and Peppermint Fresh. It is absolutely alcohol and sugar-free. Very economical to use since the 10 mL bottle can last up to 100 sprays.
Suggested retail price: P105.00
How to use?
Spray 1 to 2 pumps into your mouth to freshen breath instantly.
What I like about Swish Breath Spray?
- Just like the mouthwash, Swish breath spray has Surefresh Technology that helps quickly kill germs and bacteria in the mouth to eliminate bad breath.
- It gives me fresh breath in an instant. Yes, in a matter of 10 seconds. How cool is that!
- I can put it in my pouch and bring it anywhere I go.
- It is alcohol-free, there’s no burning sensation.
- I love that it’s very economical to use and the price is affordable.
I am definitely pleased with these two products from Swish. I highly recommend it and will definitely repurchase when the products run out. Swish products are available in supermarkets, drugstores, and convenience stores nationwide.
Say Swish Campaign 2013
Swish will be having several Say Swish booths deployed in leading supermarkets and drug stores nationwide where customers can sample the different variants of Swish with different minty levels for free. You can bring home freebies such as a free photo from their booth and other premium items when you purchase any Swish product.
“I am more than happy that I made the big switch to SWISH!” — Keisha’s Mom
To know more about Swish and other products of Unilab you may visit the following:
(Disclaimer: I received the products for review purposes and did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. All thoughts and opinions are 100% mine and have not been influenced by anyone.)