While there are moms who are spared of not developing stretch marks during pregnancy, there are also those who are not blessed with elastic skin and earned their “battle scars” or “tiger stripes” while conceiving. Some are proud to have these since those marks stand as their badge of honor for carrying a cutie little angel inside their womb for nine months. But, let’s admit, having such, make one person less confident showing off her skin. Imagine the extra pounds pregnant moms gain plus these tiny and red scratches on the skin, who would want to have these anyway?
According to Wikipedia, STRETCH MARKS or STRIA are a form of scarring on the skin with an off-color hue. They are caused by tearing of the dermis, which may overtime diminish, but will not disappear completely. It’s a common skin problem experienced by both men and women.
Stretch marks are caused by the following:
- rapid growth
- weight gain
- family history
Let me present to you one product that can help prevent the appearance of stretch marks and reduce the visibility of existing ones…
Celeteque DermoScience Maternity Anti-Stretch Mark Cream helps strengthen skin elasticity to prevent and minimize new and recent stretch marks during and after pregnancy. This product contains the following:
- Elastonyl – helps protect and restore the tone and elasticity of the skin.
- Phyto Collage – moisturizes the skin and minimizes the appearance of stretch marks.
- Alchemilla vulgaris extract – helps protect the skin to minimize stretch marks.
- Shea Butter – promotes the strengthening of the skin, as well as providing deep moisturization.
What I like about the product:
- The presence of its 4 key ingredients – elastonyl, phyto collage, alchemilla vulgaris extract and shea butter.
- It is easily absorbed by the skin.
- The moisturizing effect is clearly evident. There’s no sign of dryness even after hours of application.
- It’s non-greasy.
- It’s hygienic to use since it comes in flip-top cover.
- It smells divine.
- It’s dermatologist-tested and hypo-allergenic.
- It’s safe for pregnant women and can be used as early as the onset of pregnancy.
- Affordable compared to other anti-stretch mark products
I hope there’s a smaller tube size so it will come handy and perfect for those who love to travel like me. And, yet, a smaller version will definitely cost less so those who are on a tight-budget can use the product as well.
Overall, I highly recommend Celeteque DermoScience Maternity Anti-Stretch Mark Cream to pregnant moms and to all those who are susceptible of developing stretch marks including men who are starting to gain weight like my husband. It’s moisturizing effect is superb as it evidently improves the elasticity of the skin. This is best for those who love cream-based products.
To those who wish to avail this amazing product, you may purchase it on the following:
SM Department Stores
Robinson’s Department Stores
It’s also available online at:
Suggested retail price: P445.00
Disclosure: This product is received for review purposes. My thoughts and opinions are solely mine and not, in any way, influenced by the sponsor.