Jack ‘n Jill Presto Peanut Butter and Jelly-Filled Cookies

Have you tried the newest  and delectable offering from  the iconic cookie brand, Jack ‘n Jill Presto? Recently, Jack ‘n Jill came up with a new variant. It’s your favorite peanut butter hugged by cookies with a kiss of grape-flavored jelly. How delish is that, right?

Jack 'n Jill Presto Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
In line with this, “Yakap” campaign was launched which is inspired by the cookie itself. According to Black Pencil’s Creative Director Kat Limchoc, “The product was like a hug-two delicious cookies hugging a yummy cream filling. Much like a hug, it was comforting and wonderful.”.

“Yakap” campaign centers on how hugs have the power to make ordinary days extra-special, tough days lighter and gloomy days happier. We all know how the power of a simple “hug” can change our mood and vibe.

Prest Creams Yakap CampaignExperience the heartwarming effect of a hug with the Presto Creams Yakap campaign.

For its latest commercial, the creative team worked with Director Henry Frejas. The heartwarming song with sentimental lyrics made the commercial more heart-felt. Different hugs that could be likened to Presto Creams are featured from the comforting to sweet, to the delight brought by both familiar and surprise hugs.

Presto Creams YakapThe latest TVC for Presto Creams Peanut Butter and Jelly-Filled Cookies shows how hugs are sweeter when accompanied by a kiss.

Here’s the TVC for Presto Cream’s “Yakap” campaign:

Presto Cream is the kind of treat that brings comfort to those who receive them and joy to those who give them with other variants such as vanilla, chocolate and peanut butter as seen on the TVC.

Presto Creams Look at how delighted my daughter was when we surprisingly received a box full of Presto Peanut Butter and Jelly-Filled Cookies with the huggable and fluffy Presto Teddy. She immediately hugged the fluffy bear when she read the caption “Hug Me”. She loves to bits the classic pairing of peanut butter and jelly. It’s so delish that she’s able to eat 3 packs in one seating. Thank you URC and Stratworks for this sweet and delightful treat!

Presto Creams Peanut Butter and Jelly-Filled Cookies are now available in leading supermarkets, groceries and convenience stores nationwide.

To my dear readers, what are you waiting for include this on your grocery list and let me know how do you find Jack ‘n Jill Presto Cream’s newest offering? I’m sure your whole family will love this!

• Reply Rebel Sweetheart March 7, 2014 at 11:52 am

Wow, daming cookies for the baby girl!
    Will include this nga in next week’s grocery list. 🙂

• Reply Ruth March 9, 2014 at 1:32 am

My friend got a box too, and she shared some with me. it is good, and reminds me of the imported dewy cookies 🙂

• Reply Kaye Figuracion March 10, 2014 at 9:05 am

Yes, it’s dewy and tastes different from the others because of the combination of the jelly filling and peanut butter.

• Reply Mommy Nicquee March 9, 2014 at 6:16 am

Ohhhhhh! I love the concept ha! Peanut butter and jelly together is truly a winner. Sa tingin pa lang natatakam na ako! Will definitely get those on our next grocery trip.

I just wish though that they maintained the look of the classic presto creams and just punched a hole in the middle of the top cookie so that it doesn’t look quite the same as the other brand.

• Reply Kaye Figuracion March 10, 2014 at 9:03 am

The combination is perfect. Try it on your next grocery visit.

• Reply TweenselMom March 9, 2014 at 12:26 pm

Have tried this before from the grocery. Filling is quite sweet but the cookies are soft and delicious 🙂

• Reply Kaye Figuracion March 10, 2014 at 9:01 am

It’s indeed a new taste that you’ll love.

• Reply joy March 12, 2014 at 8:39 pm

i have not seen this flavor last weekend i did the grocery, maybe i just missed it lol, anyway i love presto cookies, i’ll buy this new flavor looks yummy 🙂

• Reply Ane March 13, 2014 at 4:44 am

I have not tried this but I have seen it around in the supermarket, will definitely check this out. It reminds me of a Dewberry though, except it’s made with peanut butter, which I think will taste a lot better. 😀

• Reply Beauty Opinionista March 13, 2014 at 9:42 am

Wow! New variety again from JacknJill! Definitely I think this one is pretty good, will try it with my son!

• Reply Mel Cole March 13, 2014 at 1:34 pm

Those round cookies are my favorite biscuits but hard to buy when I was in my school budget in Philippines. I sure miss those.

• Reply Rcel March 13, 2014 at 2:52 pm

I miss that brand for a cookie! Now I suddenly crave for some sweetness. I will try that soon when I get the chance! Looks really good! 🙂

• Reply Aisha Kristine Chong March 13, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Those seem really yummy! <3

• Reply Chubskulit Rose March 13, 2014 at 4:45 pm

Sarap naman ng hugs na yan. Now give me some cookies hehehe.

• Reply Jessica Cassidy March 13, 2014 at 8:47 pm

Awww your little girl is so cute and bubbly hugging her new friend 🙂 I bet those cookies are delicious too 🙂 I am not sure if my little K tired it when we were in the Philippines 🙂

• Reply Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen March 15, 2014 at 2:14 pm

We already love the Presto peanubutter cookies, I’m sure we’ll also love this one.