Do you ever wonder how you can keep a bacteria-free home for less than P300.00 a month?
Now that we are experiencing the rainy season, the heavy downpours can adversely affect indoor temperatures and humidity levels. Without noticing, our room are turned into favorable environments where bacteria can thrive.
The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) claims that indoor air pollution could be two to five times higher than pollution levels outdoors, making it a leading health concern.
According to Harold Pernikar, Consumer Solutions Group Director of Concepcion-Carrier Airconditioning Company (CCAC), “A person can carry around 37 million bacteria at any given time”. “When you are sharing a room with two people, you are actually sharing it with more than a hundred million unwanted guests.”
The problem is exponentially overblown during the rainy season, when doors and windows need to be closed to prevent heavy downpours from getting inside. Rooms become the ideal dwelling place for bacteria, without safeguards and proper ventilation.
“A home or even an office needs to have clean, healthy, and breathable air,” describes Pernikar. “Polluted air is hazardous to health—particularly for children or those who suffer from asthma, allergies and other respiratory diseases.”
In line with this, investing in a top-quality air-conditioner will go a long way in ensuring optimum air-quality inside homes and offices, especially during this time of year.
Pernikar explains, “Most people are under the notion that air-conditioners are only for cooling—but this simply isn’t true.”
Air conditioning beyond just cooling
Carrier air-conditioners come with innovative features, engineered to clean and purify air circulation. The Carrier XPower Silver Inverter AC, one of the brand’s flagship models, has numerous components dedicated to improving air quality.
4 Reasons Why You Need To Have Carrier XPower Silver Inverter AC At Home:
1. This inverter circulates Silver Ion inside the room. This kills bacteria or prevents their activity by destroying their inner configuration and absorbing the elements in their cells.
2. As the rainy season brings excess humidity in the air, the Carrier XPower Silver Inverter AC works to dehumidify the room to prevent the growth of bacteria—resulting in cleaner air quality.
3. It is equipped with a Bio Filter, which catches small, airborne particles to neutralize bacteria, fungi, as well as microbes. It releases biological enzymes that dissolve bacteria invisible to the naked eye to prevent re-pollution.
4. It has an Anti-Mildew feature dries up condensed water inside the evaporator to prevent mildew build-ups—which are notoriously known for carrying various allergens and toxins.
5. Based on rainy day lab test results, the Carrier XPower Silver Inverter AC can operate for as low as P292 a month. With advanced inverter technology, this unit works to reach desired temperature levels then its compressors operate at lower speeds to maintain optimal cooling conditions. This leads to significant energy savings.
With a Carrier Airconditioning unit at home, you can have a peace of mind knowing that there’s a cleaner air for your family even on rainy days.
What about you mommies, how do you keep your homes bacteria-free most especially on rainy days?
For more details, you may visit : http://www.carrier.com.ph/
photo credit: http://www.carrier.com.ph/