This year, I vow to live a healthier life. With this in mind, I clearly know that I have to be a little strict with myself since this desire really requires a lot of discipline and self-motivation. To make the process less harder, I influenced my husband to join me in my quest. And to achieve this, we have to eat a balanced-diet, take time to squeeze in an exercise routine daily, have at least an 8-hour sleep at night, and manage a stress-free life.
It seems more of a struggle for us to eat healthier meals since we’re fond to dine outside and munch on meat. I’m not good in the kitchen so most of the time I only settle on what my cook serves to us. Good thing, I encountered Fisher Farms products while grocery shopping.
Truth be told, I’m not used to eat fish products except for fried tilapia that I normally dip in calamansi and fish sauce. Then, I tried Fisher Farms’ Gourmet Baked Rellenong Bangus one time. Surprisingly, I loved the taste and I have been craving for it since then.
Fisher Farms’ Gourmet Baked Rellenong Bangus
Fisher Farms’ Gourmet Baked Rellenong Bangus is made with a whole bangus stuffed with a savory filling of fish, sweet potato, bangus belly and shrimp, specially concocted by renowned celebrity chef Reggie Aspiras, assuring homemakers of a choice product that is fit to be served in any fine dining establishment.
This is so delish – savory and sweet to be exact, that I didn’t even notice that I devoured almost half of it.
It comes in three sizes to suit your needs: 800 grams, 1.1 kilos, and 1.3 kilos. A whole fish could easily feed a party of 12 diners, depending on the size of relleno you choose.
3 Ways To Cook Fisher Farms’ Gourmet Baked Rellenong Bangus:
For best results, you may opt to bake it. Thaw relleno overnight in the refrigerator. Preheat oven in 350 degrees F. Place it in a baking pan, brush it with oil and bake for 20 to 30 minutes with the same heat. And, then voila, you have a sumptuous meal for the family.
Thaw relleno overnight in the refrigerator. Halve the relleno crosswise. Heat 4-5 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Pan-fry relleno halves for 2-3 minutes per side.
Thaw relleno overnight in the refrigerator. Cut relleno into inch-thick slices and place in a microwave-safe dish. Brush relleno lightly with oil. Put a small bowl half-filled with water inside the microwave (this will create steam that will prevent relleno from drying out) and reheat relleno for 1-2 minutes on high. Serve.
What I Love About Fisher Farms’ Gourmet Baked Rellenong Bangus:
- It’s not time consuming to prepare. In an instant, I have a rellenong bangus to serve for my family.
- The taste is sweet and savory. There’s no fishy taste.
- The taste is not compromised given the fact that it’s a healthy dish.
- I love that it is baked and not fried, hence, no cooking oils is used.
- I can devour the whole bangus without feeling guilty afterwards.
- It’s a healthy food that’s so yummy and flavorful.
- I’ve learned that Fisher Farms grows its milkfish in the pristine seawaters of Pangasinan in fish cages for a sweeter, more flavorful, firmer and cleaner fish. Only high protein feeds are given to farmed fish to produce high-quality fish meat.Click page 2 for other Fisher Farms products
Pages: 1 2