KidZania Manila is all set to bring the ultimate and interactive role playing experience in a kid-sized city for children aged 3-14 years old this early 2015 at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines.
I know most of you are eagerly excited as I am to let your kids explore this real-life indoor play city where they can learn through personal experience, ignite their imagination and freely choose any role they want to be – whether they aspire to be a pilot, baker, firefighter, newscaster, policeman, etc. And, to make this experience as authentic as possible, over 40 of the country’s most respected brands have signed up as KidZania’s Industry Partner.
Last January 29, 2015, KidZania Manila introduced and paid tribute to its Industry Partners in a presentation hosted by Ms. Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan held at the Hotel Intercontinental Manila. Gracing the event were over 100 officials representing the different Industry Partners, media and other guests.
“Our Industry Partners contribute significantly to make the KidZania Manila experience as authentic and meaningful as possible for the children who will visit our play city.”—- Ms. Maricel Pangilinan-Arenas, State Governor for KidZania Philippines.
KidZania Manila’s construction update:
With all the KidZanias around the world, what makes KidZania Manila unique?
Here is the list of KidZania Manila’s Industry Partners:
- A1 Driving – DMV
- O Shopping – Home Shopping
- ABS-CBN – TV Studio, Radio, Music studio, Acting Academy, Theater, Publishing, Stadium, Mobile Shop
- BPI – Bank
- Champion – Laundromat
- Cebu Pacific – Aviation Academy
- Centro Escolar University (CEU) – University
- Coca-Cola & Powerade- Bottling Plant and Fitness Lab
- Cream-O (Jack ‘n Jill) – Cookie Factory
- Department of Tourism – Kidzania “Kai Saya” Experience
- First Gen – Clean Energy Center
- Goldilocks – Bakery
- Green Cross – Emergency Room
- Healthy Options – Supermarket
- Holiday Inn & Suites – Hotel
- Honda- Car Assembly, Car Design and Dealership
- Jack ‘n Jill – Snack Factory
- Johnson’s Baby – Baby Care Center
- Lady’s Choice – Cooking School
- LBC – Courier
- Magnolia Ice Cream – Ice Cream Factory
- McDonalds – Burger Shop
- Mercury Drug – Pharmacy
- Mini Stop – Convenience Store
- National Book Store – Book Store
- Nestle Chuckie and Milo – Tour Bus and Stadium
- Pascual Lab – Product Laboratory
- Pet Express – Vet Clinic
- Penshoppe – Fashion Boutique
- Philippine Daily Inquirer – Newspaper
- Pioneer Your Insurance – Fire Station
- Purefoods – Research and Development Center
- Shell – Gas Station
- Sky Cable – Parent’s Lounge and Climbing Building
- Toy Kingdom – RightZKeepers House
- Yellow Cab – Pizza Shop
KidZania’s community of Industry Partners will help bring realism to the kid-sized city by providing children with truly engaging activities and skills that they can use in real life. With their years of knowledge and expertise in their respective fields, they will help enrich the educational entertainment value of the KidZania concept. As a result, the experience sparks the imagination, ignites their minds, nurtures creativity and inspires real-world exploration.
At KidZania Manila, children get to experience how a community works, earn and manage their money, as well as cooperate and work with others. Each experience is completely hands-on and helps develop teamwork, independence, self-esteem, and valuable life skills – equipping kids to create a better world in the future.
Kids not only get to explore the adult world but also experience it – in a safe and independent environment at KidZania Manila.
- open their own bank accounts
- attend classes in the university
- file their taxes
- shop for necessities at the supermarket
- drive their own car
KidZania Manila is a city where kids rule—where they can imagine and actually get to experience what they want to be when they grow up.
KidZania Manila is set to open this summer of 2015 at the Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. I will be updating this as soon as I receive the official date of opening to the public as well as the ticket prices. I can’t wait to bring my daughter and explore this play city. =)
For more information, please visit KidZania Manila’s online sites: