Protect Your Family With Fujidenzo Table Sterilizers

As a homemaker, it’s my main duty to give my family only the best. I always make sure that my home is neat, clean and in order most especially I have a preschooler playing around. Despite my busy schedule, my family’s safety and well-being are consistently on top of my priorities.

Cleanliness, most especially on tableware which are used in eating, is a must at home. Here is good news to all OC moms who want assurance that their tableware are always safe and clean to use by everyone.

Fujidenzo, one of the world’s most trusted brands for home and commercial appliances, recently showcased its latest appliance, Fujidenzo Table Sterilizers,  which provide consumers amazing value for their home.

fujidenzo

Fujidenzo’s Tableware Sterilizer DS-65SC 65 liters Price: P4,498.00

Fujidenzo’s Tableware Sterilizers are perfect to keep every homemaker at ease. It is very ideal for families with babies, elderly people, sick patients, and all health-conscious individuals.

Fujidenzo

Fujidenzo’s Tableware Sterilizer DS-100DC 100 liters Price: P6,998.00

Designed as a storage unit to help keep tableware organized as well, Fujidenzo’s Tableware Sterilizers are built to last for a long time with 3,000 hours of Far Infrared Lamp Light or 180,000 minutes of usage – normal sterilizers only offer 1,000 hours of life. It kills 99.9 percent of bacteria, viruses, and germs in just 20 minutes, making it perfect for sterilizing kitchen utensils, plates, spoons, and forks.

Another highlight is its durability, thanks to its heavy-duty design and anti-deformation structure which has been equipped with a tempered glass door for an elegant finish.

I highly recommend Fujidenzo’s Tableware Sterilizers to all moms out there who want to give utmost protection to their family. At an affordable price, with prices range from P4,500 to P17,000 depending on the size you are assured that all the utensils your family use are clean and free of germs, bacteria and viruses.

For more on Fujidenzo please visit www.fujidenzo.com.ph
Like Fujidenzo on Facebook: FujidenzoAppliances
YouTube channel: Fujidenzo Appliances

• Reply R U S S March 24, 2015 at 12:05 pm

This is such a great read – it’s very informative and enlightening. I will check out Fujidenzo tableware sanitizer. I want to get one for our house.

• Reply Tiffany Yong W.T. (tiffanyyongwt) March 24, 2015 at 6:05 pm

Wow, thanks for sharing this. But I have a small doubt. Do you think the exposure to minimal germs and bacteria at home will make the person more susceptible to them when outside or overseas?

• Reply Sim @ SimsLife March 24, 2015 at 6:28 pm

I can see some benefits to these, however when space in my kitchen is at a premium, I really would have nowhere to put anything like this. Besides sometimes we need to be open to the elements – we can end up sterilizing everything too much. It’s great for someone who has the space and feels reassured. Great post! Sim x

• Reply papaleng March 24, 2015 at 9:13 pm

One product we love to have in our kitchen but its seems so pricy.

• Reply Mazino March 25, 2015 at 1:10 am

Fujidenzo’s sterilizers will really be good for anyone who want to stay healthy by protecting his entire family.

• Reply Raquel March 25, 2015 at 9:28 am

I’ve been thinking of getting a sterilizer for the longest time. But I always forget it whenever we have the budget. Good thing you reminded me again.

• Reply Sunshine Kelly March 25, 2015 at 5:07 pm

It’s good to have a Sterilizer at home if we can afford it, helps to protect our family from germs and bacteria.

• Reply Lauren March 25, 2015 at 6:17 pm

Sterilizers are fantastic, and they are used often in Korea. I never thought of using one in my home though.

• Reply Franc Ramon March 25, 2015 at 9:21 pm

This can really help take a way the germs in our table wear. It also helps avoid some diseases.

• Reply Khushboo March 25, 2015 at 10:08 pm

Hey that is an interesting product. Never heard of this though but it sounds intriguing 🙂

• Reply May De Jesus-Palacpac March 26, 2015 at 6:48 am

Ooooh, I’m interested in this. The Php 4,500 sounds like a reasonable price. But how is it with electric consumption, though? I’m def going to look this up.

• Reply Jess March 26, 2015 at 12:30 pm

How I wish I will have this at home! It’s a great investment that will last for a lifetime!

• Reply Karen of MrsLookingGood March 27, 2015 at 8:49 am

This is a great option for restaurants or small eateries. It would also be a nice gift for new home owners.

• Reply Karen March 27, 2015 at 8:53 am

The smallest Fujidenzo table sterilizer is perfect for my tiny kitchen.

• Reply Loudthinkin March 28, 2015 at 1:41 am

Such a good product! Would be useful to have this in my kitchen

• Reply Janice Min April 1, 2015 at 2:00 pm

I love the product! Nice post and blog you have!

• Reply Loudthinkin April 6, 2015 at 12:25 am

Indeed this a good way to keep things organized and germ free on the table!