With the kind of hot and humid weather we have here in the Philippines, Avene Thermal Spring Water is a gift from above. Yes, I mean this seriously. =) Aside from my sunscreen, this has been my everyday partner to beat the summer heat. I truly love how I feel instantly refreshed with just one spray.
Avene Thermal Spring Water
Price: 50 ml – P530.00
150 ml –
300 ml –
Availability: selected Watsons and Mercury Drug outlets
Avène Thermal Spring Water has a unique composition that soothes and softens the skin and restore skin’s natural balance. It is naturally mineralized spring water which curative virtues allow for therapeutic use. This is the key ingredient for all Avene products from cleansers to sunscreens. The unique properties in the water assist in its ability to cleanse, soothe and calm mild to highly sensitive skin. To know more about the history of Avene click HERE.
- soothe and calm sensitive skin
- anti-irritating and anti-inflammatory
- offer instant relief
- has health and beauty benefits
- suitable for all degrees of sensitivity
- gentle enough for use on face and body
- suitable for infants and adults
- used to treat serious dermatological conditions such as Atopic Dermatitis, Psoriasis and Eczema
- ideal for after surgery or after dermatological procedures
This is suitable for daily concerns like: after cleansing, after shaving/after waxing, after exercise, during travel, sunburn, burns, diaper rash and to help set makeup.
Avene Thermal Spring Water is packaged in a spray sterile container with no expiration date.Instructions for use:
- the product is true to its promise – soothing, anti-inflammatory and anti-irritating
- it’s very gentle on the skin
- my skin is now smoother and more hydrated
- love the soothing relief it gives me when I spray it after I work-out or when I travel
- instant refreshment in this hot and humid weather in Manila. I can’t imagine how would I survive the summer heat without this miracle water.
- it comes in different sizes. The 50 ml. fits perfectly inside my daily bag so I bring it wherever I go.
- it’s so gentle that I can spray it in my eye area
- it serves as my make-up primer and I also use it to set my make-up
- the best thing I love about this product is that I can use it for my 5 year-old daughter, I spray it onto her face and at the back of her knees each time she develops rashes.
It’s not readily available in leading department stores and groceries.
I highly recommend this amazing miracle/healing water from France most especially to those with sensitive skin. If you or your baby have skin problems like rashes, redness, itchiness, that need outright treatment, spray this on your problem areas and you’ll see instant relief. Since, I don’t have such skin dilemma, I’m contented with the cooling and refreshing effect it gives me each time I spray it all over my face and neck. I’m actually down with my 50 ml. bottle and will be getting my next , probably, I’ll get the 50 ml. that I can stash on my bag plus the biggest size that I can use at home.
How about you lovelies, have you tried this product? Share with me your experience on the comments section below. Happy Monday!