Recently, I attended Blue Water Day Spa’s launch of its newest and most effective detox management treatment – the Therapeutic Colonic Massage. As a self-confessed spa habitue, I was truly exhilarated to know more about this and personally experience how my body will react to this colonic massage. To all the spa enthusiasts like me, here’s everything you need to know about the Therapeutic Colonic Massage.
In our everyday lives, our body is exposed to toxins – from the food we take to the air we breathe. Admit it or not, we normally eat unhealthy foods as these are yummy and satisfy our craving. While we can control our food intake with proper discipline, the pollution here in the metro is unavoidable thus, the air we breathe is compromised. Aside from these two, our minds are consumed with stress related problems caused by different factors. With all these, our body becomes heavy because of the buildup of waste, leading to a loss of energy and an uncomfortable and unhappy disposition.
To help us deal with this dilemma, Blue Water Day Spa is introducing Therapeutic Colonic Massage that will help us detox and regain our energy by gently removing toxins from our body.
What You Should Know About Bluewater Day Spa Therapeutic Colonic Massage:
– The Therapeutic Colonic Massage helps gently remove excess toxins from your body, starting with those that have accumulated in your digestive system.
– The treatment concentrates on the core (abdominal area), loosening the hardened blockages in your system through massage. The body then naturally expels these wastes through normal body function.
– It’s a one-hour treatment made more relaxing with the use of chamomile oil, in the calming ambiance of the Blue Water Day Spa suites. The massage on the abdomen itself takes approximately 20 minutes, you will enjoy lasting results.
– Find relief from common digestive problems such as constipation, bloating, gas, and abdominal pains and cramps, in as little as one session. The gentle boost on your digestive tract realigns organs and also helps your body cope better with hard-to-digest food.
– Regular, weekly treatments offer long-term benefits that include improved sleep, more defined abdominal muscle tone, and restored energy.
– As you detox, the treatment also primes the body to respond better to diet and exercise, helping you lose weight faster and safely. Now, you can say goodbye to stubborn love handles, as you welcome a shapelier and more defined figure.
BlueWater Day Spa Newest Brand Ambassadors
Aside from the launch of the Therapeutic Colonic Massage, the newest ambassadors of BlueWater Day Spa were also presented to the media starting off with Miss Universe Third Runner Up 2013 Ms. Ariela Arida, Bb. Pilipinas 2015 Finalist Ms. Wyn Marquez, Actor/Singer/Host Ken Alfonso and last but not the least popular singer/actor Christian Bautista who serenaded us with a heart-felt song number.
Christian Bautista proudly shares that he is an avid fan of the Therapeutic Colonic treatment. “As a performer, my schedules are hectic and always changing, so I have to be in the best shape possible to meet all the demands of my work. The long nights and late meals do take a toll on my body. With the BlueWater Day Spa Therapeutic Colonic Massage, I feel better and have more energy. It’s a gentle detox that serves a dual purpose, because it helps you lose weight, too!”.
Wyn Marquez visits Bluewater Day Spa for her Photo Therapy Flash (IPL) Treatment. Using a highly advanced yet safe laser technology, this removes unwanted hair permanently.
Ariela Arida on the other hand, visits Bluewater Day Spa whenever she has the time. Pampering herself with a relaxing and beautifying Collagen Facial Treatment from Bluewater Day Spa has helped her in keeping her skin looking youthful with that special glow.
Ken Alfonso indulges in Bluewater Day Spa’s Revitafirm and Revitashape Treatments. Using the technology of heat through the RF machine, this treatment tones your face and body and melts away excess cellulites. It helps Ken achieve those perfect abs.
All the treatments you need are house in just one roof. What are you waiting for jumpstart your journey to a healthier, sexier, and more energetic you with Blue Water Day Spa Therapeutic Colonic Massage. Introductory price is P700.00. I’ll make a review of this massage once I have tried it. Hopefully this treatment will be available in BWD Eastwood Branch.
For BlueWater Day Spas newest offerings, you may visit the following:
BlueWater Day Spa Branches
Ortigas-Greenhills (Tel No 7278420)
Makati (Tel No 8173126)
Capitol Hills (Tel No 4730455)
Eastwood City (Tel No 9151247)
Tomas Morato (Tel No 4865455)
Cotabato City (Tel No 09228399751)
Naga City (09177391822)
***For franchising information please call 6951820 or 6691634.