Casa Italia Opens in BGC

Looking for an authentic Italian cuisine? Let Casa Italia satisfy your Italian food craving.

Casa Italia recently opened the door of its first branch in the Philippines, strategically located in the heart of Bonifacio Global City at Forbestown Road, Burgos Park. Food lovers are definitely in for a gastronomic treat with the arrival of Singapore’s Italian cafe franchise.

Kaye Fig Casa Italia LaunchI was privileged to be part of the invited media guests who experienced first the best of Casa Italia before it officially opened to the public. Two things that made me immediately say yes when I received the invite were to experience real Italian Cuisine in a fast and casual dining setting and to know more about the variety of food they will offer.

During the launch, we were given the Italian equivalent of their names upon entrance making the event more memorable. I was quite surprised that my Italian name was Alessia.  I was expecting it will start with a “K” but, it’s really Alessia.

Casa Italia GelatoCasa Italia, which means Italian house, offers micro-roasted Coffee Otto, handcrafted premium gelato, freshly made favorites (salads, oven baked pizzas, paninis), Italian beer and wine. Real Italian food all in one roof. The restaurant uses only natural ingredients and traditional Italian cooking techniques.

Casa Italia OttoCasa Italia boast its signature micro roasted blend Otto coffee (Otto means “eight” in Italian). To guarantee the full bodied freshness and pleasant aroma in every cup, the restaurant only uses 100% Arabica beans that are never older than 8 weeks from roasting. This creates the perfect blend being used for its hot coffee and cold brew offerings.

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 10

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 14Known for their artisinal gelato, they offer more than 50 all-natural flavors such as Dark Truffle, Pistachio, Classic Vanilla, Durian, Fruits Sorbets, and other variants that are infused with liquor. All made from quality imported ingredients mostly from Italy – such as the best pistachios from Sicily and high quality Swiss milk chocolate, without additional artificial flavors, chemicals, and preservatives. The gelato comes in 3 serving sizes: Picollo (1 scoop), Medip (2 scoops) and Grande (3 scoops).

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 5

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 4Casa Italia’s Roasted chicken with potatoes

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 3

Casa Italia is indeed a cozy Italian restaurant perfect for people who want to chill, relax or do reports. This restaurant gives a real Italian ambiance from its furniture imported from Italy, Italian music back ground, and an all Italian interior design. A place where people can enjoy good Italian food made from honest, fresh and prepared in the passionate Italian way.

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 13

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 9

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 16People who are looking for Italian food do not necessarily need to take a trip to Italy, because Casa Italia is already here. Soon they will open their second branch in SM North EDSA.

Join the conversation online by sharing your experience through Twitter with the hashtags:
#ILoveCasaItaliaPH
#BestGelatoEver
#FreshestCoffee

Casa Italia
Bonifacio Global City, Forbestown Road,
Burgos Park, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
FB: CasaItaliaPH
IG: @CasaItaliaPH

• Reply Fi Ní Neachtáin December 28, 2015 at 7:12 pm

What a lovely looking place to eat, the flowers on the table are such a lovely touch. All of the ice-cream flavours look so delicious! I know lots of people who would love that Baileys ice-cream 🙂

Fiona @ http://www.dollydowsie.com

• Reply Alli December 28, 2015 at 7:38 pm

All the food looks delicious! I would like to try each Gelato flavor. And that coffee! I love Italian food.

• Reply Esther @ The Cuteness December 28, 2015 at 9:00 pm

Gelato is one of my favorite foods ever! Especially really good, authentic gelato… you really can’t go wrong. Hope you enjoyed your meal, looks so good!

• Reply Miranda (Myrabev) December 28, 2015 at 9:06 pm

Firstly loving your outfit that yellow really pops, now lets talk about that ice cream. You have me salivating as I love ice cream, going to Italy this January so need to eat as much as I can of the awesome Italian food

• Reply Kaye Figuracion January 5, 2016 at 1:57 am

Thanks for loving my outfit! =)

• Reply Mistee Dawn December 28, 2015 at 11:03 pm

Oh wow! Looks like an excellent place to eat! This post is making me so hungry! Yum!

• Reply Alex December 28, 2015 at 11:33 pm

Oh my gosh, this all looks fabulous! I am drooling over the gelato pictures right now!

• Reply Cat Davis | Mom by the Beach Blog December 28, 2015 at 11:53 pm

It’s much too early in the day for me to be drooling over food like that but it sure does look delicious! I wish we had something even remotely similar here in the States.

• Reply Heather | All Roads Lead to the Kitchen December 29, 2015 at 12:53 am

Oh my gosh, it all looks amazing – I wouldn’t know where to begin! Kidding, I’m starting with gelato. 😉

• Reply Heather December 29, 2015 at 1:34 am

The food looks amazing. How fun to be able to experience authentic Italian food right there in the Philippines. I would definitely love trying the gelato.

• Reply Bites for Babies December 29, 2015 at 2:37 am

Ok, this place seriously looks amazing! I lived in Italy for four years and it definitely reminds me of a traditional ‘bar’ or gelateria!

• Reply Jenn @ EngineerMommy December 29, 2015 at 2:49 am

I love Italian food. This place sounds so lovely. That gelato looks and sounds so delectable! Gelato is my fave frozen dessert!!

• Reply Mandy December 29, 2015 at 4:19 am

Wow! Everything there looks so amazing! I would have a tough time choosing what to order. You look great in yellow! So pretty!

• Reply Travel Blogger December 29, 2015 at 5:42 am

All of this food looks so incredible! I will have to keep this restaurant in mind if I am ever in the area. I love love Italian food.

• Reply Jame Nicole December 29, 2015 at 6:56 am

Wow that gelato looks AMAZING! I can’t believe how many flavor choices they have- would LOVE to eat here!

• Reply Mimi December 29, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Oh how I love gelato and Italian food. Looks like an amazing experience and great food. Wish we had something similar in Georgia!

• Reply Jennifer Pritchard Kearney December 30, 2015 at 8:08 pm

This place looks amazing! I love Italian food. I think it’s my favorite, and would love to check this place out if I’m ever in town.

• Reply Jasmine Watts December 30, 2015 at 10:12 pm

Yummm… It sounds like a great restaurant and all these pictures are inedible!!

• Reply Ron January 4, 2016 at 8:06 am

A must visit place for the whole family soon. Thanks for sharing your personal review of the food and the place.

• Reply Mark Joshua January 7, 2016 at 4:40 pm

OH! Italian food and Gelato? That is awesome. And the place looks good! Is it crowded? Anyway, Thanks for sharing.