#ShareTheMagic with Globe’s Disney Mobile and myStarter Plan

Disney characters, especially the Disney Princesses, are considered all time favorite. Actually, I, myself, am a self-confessed Disney Princesses avid fan. Through the years, my love for these Disney characters never fades and I never get tired watching those classic Disney movies over and over again. Well, they say “Like mother, Like daughter”, so I guess, my daughter’s love for Disney Princesses is inherited from me. She got it from her momma!

Our love for Disney Princesses is evident on her first birthday where we celebrated it in a Disney Princess Theme. Look at her! She really felt that she’s a princess!

Keisha as Disney Princesses
Keisha’s First Birthday Pictorial channeling Cinderella, Princess Aurora and Belle

Mommy Kaye and Keisha as Snow WhiteMommy and Baby Snow White

Keisha Disney Princess BirthdayKeisha’s First Birthday
October 24, 2009
Renaissance Convention Center

Even now that she’s already 6 years old, her admiration for Disney Princesses never ceased. She really liked all the Princesses, including Elsa and Anna of the famous Disney Movie, Frozen. She wore this Anna costume when they were asked to come in school wearing their favorite character.

imageOvertime, she always asks me to buy stuff with Disney Princesses, such as her school supplies, watch, pencil and the like. So me, when I was her age, where I always bogged my mom, as well. So when we saw a Disney Mobile featured on one of the blogs while we were browsing the web, she instantly asked me if she can have one. So, being a fan of Disney also, I got curious about it and searched for more details as the Disney Mobile are not yet available in the stores.

Disney Mobile Phones

I found out that the Disney Mobiles are offered by Globe and it already started to take pre-orders last May 13, 2016 as it will be available on May 27, 2016. As usual, since it’s from Globe, the Disney Mobiles are expected to be loaded with Disney applications that the kids and the kids at heart like me will surely love!

The Disney Mobile will come in three kinds:

• Disney Mobile – Princess
  • Disney Mobile – Frozen
  • Disney Mobile – Mickey

Disney Mobile - Princess

For those who want to grab one of these cute Disney Mobiles and want to pre-order (just like me), you may register first at www.globe.com.ph/disney-mobile. If you are a new Globe customer, after registration just wait for a globe customer representative to contact you to process your application once the Disney Mobile is already available. As for recontracting customers you may call the hotline at 730-1300 for the processing of your request.

A Disney Mobile Frozen

Just take note that registering does NOT mean that your application is already approved, whether you are a new or already existing Globe applicant, your application will still undergo an existing Globe application and verification process.

A Disney Mobile Mickey

Here’s good news to recontracting customers, as you will be prioritized and get to experience Disney Mobile first . It will be delivered to you on May 23 if you applied starting May 13 until May 18 (NCR only, for provincial its May 13 until May 16), applications beyond the said dates, the units will be delivered after May 23, 2016.

As for new applicants, Disney Mobile will be delivered on May 27 if you applied starting May 13 until May 20 (NCR only for provincial its May 13 – May 18), applications after the said dates, the Disney Mobiles will be delivered after May 27, 2016.

Another thing to remember is that, Disney Mobiles are not available for pick-up at the store when you applied from May 13 up to May 20, 2016. Just wait for the handsets to be delivered to your doorstep. For those who have not registered, you can visit any Globe Stores nationwide starting May 27, 2016 as the Disney Mobiles will be available in stores on that day.

Globe

So for those who can’t wait to have their hands on these cute Disney Mobiles, the page is now live and you may start to register at the link I listed above or you may visit Globe Telecom’s Facebook page for more details.

• Reply Jeanette June 4, 2016 at 1:33 am

Those are very cute! I know a few people that are Disney crazy that would love something like that. I wonder if she knows what that is. I’ll have to tell her about this.

• Reply Sarah June 4, 2016 at 2:20 am

Your daughter is literally the cutest. I hadn’t heard about Disney mobile. Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle June 4, 2016 at 3:22 am

I think that’s such a cool idea! I love the idea of a first phone being a Disney phone!

• Reply Vera Sweeney June 4, 2016 at 6:16 am

We are huge Disney fans!! I had not heard of Disney mobile before this what a fun new thing from Disney.

• Reply maggie branch June 4, 2016 at 8:13 am

This looks really cool! Growing up I always loved the Disney princesses and would expect my kids to enjoy them as well as they get older.

• Reply Chrystal | Nevermore Lane June 4, 2016 at 11:19 am

Oh gosh those photos are adorable and that party looks like it was a dream come true. I had no idea that Disney had its own mobile. Very cool.

• Reply Kelly Hutchinson June 4, 2016 at 6:29 pm

Oh how cool! The kids are going to love these! I really like the Frozen one! My daughter would like it.

• Reply Wendy June 4, 2016 at 7:45 pm

Shared these amazing phones they are so adorable! This whole theme is just so cute and makes me wish I had a daughter to share it with. Love. Love. Love!

• Reply Terri Beavers June 5, 2016 at 3:06 am

I see y’all love Disney as much as we do. I love your photos, they are just precious. I’ll have to check out Disney Mobiles.

• Reply Shaney Vijendranath (youbabyandi) June 5, 2016 at 5:27 am

OH my!!! This is soooo exciting however it will take ages before it makes its way to South Africa. 🙁 But thanks for sharing, I’m waiting. 😉

• Reply Jamie June 5, 2016 at 6:16 am

Those are the most adorable princesses I think I’ve ever seen (besides my own daughter, of course!) I miss the days of her loving to dress up like Belle.

• Reply Christy Garrett June 5, 2016 at 9:50 pm

I love Disney Princess costumes. My daughter used to enjoy dressing up as a princess too.

I love the Frozen themed phones. I love the teal one. 🙂

• Reply Britini June 6, 2016 at 10:09 am

I am a HUGE Disney princess fan too! I will definitelly have to look into this for my son! He would love it!

• Reply brianna June 6, 2016 at 11:18 am

Fun. My boys love Disney too, but not so much the princesses.:)

• Reply Ann Bacciaglia June 6, 2016 at 11:44 am

These are adorable. MY Daughter would love one. She is a huge Disney fan.

• Reply Marielle Altenor June 6, 2016 at 12:28 pm

The Disney mobile phones are totally adorable! I’d want the Frozen mobile because that’s my favorite color!

• Reply Rebecca Swenor June 6, 2016 at 6:07 pm

The Disney mobiles are indeed really cute indeed and I love the come in three colors. These are all adorable photos and she really does look a princess. Thanks for sharing the information.

• Reply Lorelai June 7, 2016 at 4:44 am

This seems so cool! It is definitely a must for any Disney lover! My daughter must not be allowed to see this!!! LOL!