Every woman knows how important lash is. One common problem that we encounter as we age is lash fall, which may be attributed to certain health conditions and bad hygiene and makeup habits. Good thing, lash fall can now be countered with LashEM make up products that are made from expert hair technology and a mixture of nature-derived products that aim to fortify the growth and beauty of hair in the lashes and brows.
The formulations of LashEM products are the following:
- Sympeptide – lengthens, thickens and strengthens the hair
- Plant-derived ingredients – block off free radical damage on hairs
- Natural flower distillate – makes the lashes appear more lush
- QuSome – this seals ingredients together so the skin’s nutrient absorption is improved, causing optimal results. This is said to be LashEM’s patented technology
LashEm claims that in just 4- 6 weeks, your lashes will reach new heights and your brows will get thicker than ever.
When I heard about LashEM (an imported luxury range of eye lash and eyebrow brand from the US) come to the Philippines, I was very eager to try them. What’s exciting is that I got lucky to have a chance to try two of their best-selling products, the LashEM Colour Strokes Brow Tint & Lift and All Eyes on You Eyelash and Brow Enhancing Serum. For this blog post, I’ll be reviewing the serum first.
LashEM All Eyes on You Eyelash and Brow Enhancing Serum Review
LashEM All Eyes on You Eyelash and Brow Enhancing Serum
Price: Each tube costs P3,599.75 (3mL)
– this is their star product that lengthens lashes and thickens brows, plus this serum likewise contains amino acids that will condition your (eye) hair strand.
This eyelash and brow serum comes in a handy and classy silver tube packaging. The serum applicator has super soft and fine bristles hence, it’s not that painful when it touches the inner part of your eye. For visible results, you have to use this for 4 to 6 weeks straight twice a day. However, I wasn’t able to follow that since I always run out of time. But, I make sure I don’t skip this step come night time.
After washing my face at night, I apply a thin layer of the product on my upper lash line then to my lower lash line. The serum slowly dries out giving a refreshing feeling on the eyes. I’m quite impressed that this doesn’t sting my eyes. So definitely there’s no “tiis-ganda” moment.
Before using LashEM
After using LashEM
What I Love about LashEM All Eyes on You Eyelash and Brow Enhancing Serum:
- For someone with sparse and short lashes like me, this product is heaven-sent.
- After four weeks of usage, I noticed that my lashes are thicker than before. It’s like I put a thin layer of mascara on my lashes.
- I love that the serum doesn’t sting my eyes. My eyes are very sensitive that’s why I’m skeptical at first to give this one a try. But, surprisingly this product is so gentle and hypo-allergenic.
- It strengthens my lashes as I don’t see strands of my lashes on my face which I frequently notice before.
What I don’t like:
The only thing that’s not so likeable with this product is its price. However, eyelash extensions in salons will cost you this much too or even more than so it’s better to have a healthier alternative than to abuse your eyes with chemicals.
Overall, I’m impressed with LashEM All Eyes on You Eyelash and Brow Enhancing Serum as it gave me fuller, thicker and stronger lashes. With this product, I also get to skip applying mascaras and just line my eyes with a black eyeliner. If you know me well, I’m not really fond of applying mascaras as I find it a struggle to remove it most especially the water-proof ones.
To those of you who want to have thicker lashes without eyelash extensions, this is your way to go. Though a bit pricey, this product works!
Product Rating: 4.5/5
LashEM is exclusively sold at the SM Beauty Store, Ground Floor, SM Makati.
For more information about LashEM, visit @lashemph on Instagram #LongLushLovely #LashemPH.