COLGATE Change your Toothbrush Campaign | Featuring Colgate SlimSoft Gold + Charcoal

More and more people tend to be more conscious of their health nowadays. From daily exercise routines, to eating organic foods, such as fruits and vegetables, taking daily supplements and seeing the doctors regularly, people have become more aware of the importance of taking good care of their overall health.

Optimum health must be one of our priorities because when something is wrong with our body, we will not be able to go to work, attend important events, spend quality and fun time with our family and friends and do the things that we love! So having good health means we’ll  live a comfortable life free of worries and anxieties.

colgate change your toothbrush campaignFun time with the family at Pagudpod, Ilocos Sur

When we talk about overall health, this encompasses having a set of healthy pearly whites, too. If one wants holistic care, healthy gums and teeth must be included in the list. This is the reason why seeing a dentist periodically is recommended. Bear in mind that oral hygiene is vital for every person, especially to  those who frequently talk to people face to face, like sales representatives, teachers, bank personnel , and others.

Most of the time, we think that brushing our teeth 3 times a day is all we need to have healthy teeth and gums, but our dentist will advise us to do more than that, such as fluoride treatment and schedule us for teeth cleaning procedure, among others. They will also recommend techniques and practices to achieve good oral hygiene to promote oral health so that our teeth and gums look and feel clean and avoid gingivitis (inflammation of gums that can lead to bleeding, especially during tooth brushing and flossing); instead we will have pinkish gums that don’t bleed when brushing and flossing.

team-figuracion-at-pico-de-loroMy family’s overall health is my topmost priority. Hence, I ensure to follow our doctor and dentist’s advises when it comes to our well-being.

When we visit our dentist, they’ll suggest that we change our toothbrush every 3 months. You might wonder why we have to do this when it still looks good and the bristles are still intact. For those who are not aware yet, bacteria tend to build up and easily multiply due to moisture on the toothbrush after brushing. Moreover, airborne bacteria are present in the bathroom where we usually store our toothbrushes.

To reduce our chances of getting sick, it is a must to change our toothbrush regularly, and of course, we have to be keen in choosing the one that is best for us because not all of them are the same. Some may look alike but they are totally different. We have to choose one that is capable of protecting us from the health hazards that rapid bacterial growth can bring. Just like this new Colgate SlimSoft Gold Charcoal with gold, spiral bristles that can provide a deep, yet gentle clean that is perfect for us and our family.

colgate-change-your-toothbrush-campaign-4Colgate SlimSoft Gold Charcoal has gold bristles that protect our toothbrush from bacteria build up. The gold bristles inhibit the growth of bacteria on the brush’s bristles. While the Charcoal Infused bristles can remove teeth surface stains.

colgate-charcoal-toothbrush
colgate-change-your-toothbrush-campaign-5Colgate SlimSoft Gold Charcoal offers a Deep and Gentle Clean with its spiral tapered bristles designed to reach in and in between the teeth and gums more than the ordinary round bristles. Now, you can be sure that you’re protected from bacterial growth in your toothbrush thus, providing you with a clean toothbrush to use regularly, which in turn, will help boost your oral health!
colgate-change-your-toothbrush-campaign-7Colgate SlimSoft Gold Charcoal Toothbrush is now available in the nearest grocery, supermarkets, drugstores and even online at Lazada! So grab one now and don’t take chances on your family’s oral health!

For more details, visit Colgate website and Facebook page.

Lazada: http://www.lazada.com.ph/colgate/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ColgatePhilippines/
Colgate’s Official Website: http://www.colgate.ph/en/ph/oc

#Colgate, #ColgateSlimSoft, #ColgateSlimSoftGoldCharcoal, #ColgateToothbrush, #BacOff, #ChangeYourToothbrush

• Reply mhaan a November 9, 2016 at 9:20 am

We are using the same toothbrush and we are loving it so far. It’s lightweight and gentle on gums.

• Reply Mommy Queenelizabeth November 9, 2016 at 11:18 am

We got these! My husband was the one who bought these for my kids. I love the color and the soft brittles 🙂

• Reply juvy November 9, 2016 at 11:49 am

True, changing your toothbrush regularly is a good habit to ensure strong teeth and health gums.

• Reply Rayrose Samson November 9, 2016 at 1:01 pm

I’m using this one, but I think it doesn’t give my teeth that squeaky clean. Maybe it depends on each preferences and yung mga kinakaen.

• Reply Nerisa November 9, 2016 at 4:53 pm

This new toothbrush from Colgate looks more nice than the one that full black.

• Reply Liz A November 10, 2016 at 2:13 am

I’ve been using this for quite a while now. Which reminds me, I am due for a toothbrush change. 😀

• Reply Neri Ann November 11, 2016 at 8:44 am

I haven’t tried this yet. Im currently using the one from Colgate too which I love. Will try to look into this and I still need to change my toothbrush na pala. 😀

• Reply Lique November 11, 2016 at 12:31 pm

That’s our toothbrush! we loooove it!

• Reply Cheryl F November 11, 2016 at 9:32 pm

I’ve been a Colgate toothbrush user for years already. Although I don’t really like soft toothbrush I still can’t wait to try this one too.

• Reply Jackie November 14, 2016 at 12:43 am

This is very interesting! I bought this kind of toothbrush before not fully understanding why it’s better. Now I do. Thank you for explaining!

• Reply Celerhina Aubrey November 14, 2016 at 6:35 pm

We are using that toothbrush!! Kelangan daw kasi super soft ang toothbrush eh.

• Reply Michelle November 16, 2016 at 2:54 am

I use the charcoal one. Meron na rin palang gold charcoal! I’ll grab one (or three!) when the charcoal brush in our closet runs out hehe

• Reply Berlin November 16, 2016 at 8:16 am

Using the same for my.family. we love that it is so lightweight and gentle in our teeth and gums. Love the soft bristles, too.

• Reply Hannah (Iway Diaries) November 20, 2016 at 2:47 pm

We’re Colgate Toothbrush user but never tried this one pa. Will surely buy on our next grocery schedule.

• Reply Rowena Wendy Lei November 21, 2016 at 9:06 am

After we discovered the Colgate slim soft brushes, yan na lagi gamit namin kasi di nakakalaspag ng gums.

• Reply Kaycee November 21, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Colgate is the staple toothpaste in our home 🙂 I also use their charcoal toothbrush

• Reply Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy November 22, 2016 at 1:53 pm

The colors are so nice! 🙂 I’m using the charcoal one now. I’ll try this gold one when it’s time to change. 🙂

• Reply Mommy Levy November 22, 2016 at 8:51 pm

Colgate is one of the brands we trust. We like this toothbrush because of the soft bristles, hindi masakit sa gums.

• Reply TweenselMom November 22, 2016 at 9:44 pm

I heard na charcoal is very efficient when it comes to cleaning. Minsan nga I’ll try this type of toothbrush.

• Reply Ayi November 25, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Ever since I was young up until now, Colgate is the brand we trust 🙂 I love the color of the toothbrush btw 🙂