Now that Christmas time is here, I know most of you are busy searching for that perfect gift you can give to your loved ones. While it’s pure bliss to have the means to give, Christmas shopping can be a stressful experience sometimes as it’s hard to find the best present that will catch the interest and match the personality of the receiver. Of course, it’s best to share something that is useful and at the same time will match your budget. Good thing, gift-giving is made easier with the launch of FreshLook and Air Optix Colors Gift Certificate.
Yes, you can now purchase gift certificates of your favorite daily contact lenses – AIR OPTIX® COLORS and FreshLook®Color Contact Lenses. Receiving these GCs will surely brighten up your family and friends faces. I should know since this was how I felt when I, myself, received one. With this brilliant gift idea, they can choose the lense color they prefer and whether they need something with or without vision correction.
I love AIR OPTIX® COLORS and FreshLook®Color Contact Lenses because they are designed to enhance dark or light eyes and bring out one’s natural beauty. They are made with a unique, smooth surface and feature a technology that combines 3 colors -in -1 to blend naturally with the color of your eye. For long hour wear, I choose AIR OPTIX®Colors and FreshLook® for Everyday Wear.
Hair and Make Up by: Paul Unating
Here I wore Air Optix Colors in Gray for my daughter’s 7th birthday party last October. If I’m not mistaken this was the same lenses that Liza Soberano worn in the recent Star Magic Ball where she won the Best Dressed award.
AIR OPTIX®Colors and FreshLook®, both designed to create beautiful, natural looking eyes, while providing healthy vision and consistent comfort throughout one’s wearing period have their own special wearing modalities. Knowing how long you want to use your contact lens in a day matters. Just like our bodies need to breathe, oxygen is also essential for the health of the cornea, the clear, domed-shaped front part of the eye. Insufficient oxygen may cause corneal swelling and lead to irritated and red eyes which may bring about uncomfortable lens wear. AIR OPTIX® Colors is made up of proprietary “silicone hydrogel material which allows plenty of oxygen to pass through the contact lenses; therefore they are perfect for LONG-HOUR WEAR. FreshLook® on the other hand, used the classic hydrogel material and is best for EVERYDAY WEAR.
This December, FreshLookColorBlends and Air Optix Colors Gift Certificates will now be available in leading optical clinics at 25% discount.
—->FreshLook® will now only be @ 896.00/pair instead of P1195.00
—->AIR OPTIX® COLORS will now only be 1121.00/pair instead of P1495.00
GCs are available until December 31, 2016. Redemption is valid until January 31, 2017. FreshLookColorBlends and Air Optix Colors Gift Certificates will be available in participating optical clinics:
- Optical Works – Shoppesville Greenhills, SM SouthMall, SM North, SM Dasma, SM Bacoor, SM Pampanga
- Ideal Vision Center – SM North Edsa, SM Mall of Asia, SM Mega, SM Aura, SM Makati, SM Sta Mesa, Shoppesville Greenhills, Glorietta 3
- Sarabia Optical – Greenbelt, Glorietta, Alabang Town Center
- JP Sabater Optical – Pasig, Magnolia, Festival Mall
- Mojica Chavez Optical – Paranaque
- Almeda Optical – Glorietta 4
- Sarabia Optical – RockWell
- The Optical Shop – Trinoma, Gateway, AliMall
- Gold Heart Optical – E. Rodriguez
- The Eyepod – SM MegaMall
- Perez Optical – Harrison Plaza
- Magno Optical – Glorietta 1, Ayala Terraces Fairview, Sta Lucia, Robinsons Pioneer, Shangri-La Plaza, Trinoma
- Perez Optical – Glorietta 4, Alabang Town Center
- Vision Plus Optical – Masangkay Manila, UltiMart San Pablo
- Clarin Optical – Batangas City
- Eye Studio Optical – WalterMart Plaridel, E. Rodriguez, SM Sucat
- Soliman Paroli Optical – SM Clark, Nepo Mall
So, go and give your loved ones the gift of beauty and vision, give them AIR OPTIX®Colors and FreshLook Contact Lens. Have a fun, breathtaking, beautiful Christmas!
Log on to their Facebook page @FreshLookPH and AirOptixPH