With the kind of hot and humid weather we have here in the Philippines, Avene Thermal Spring Water is a gift from above. Yes, I mean this seriously. =) Aside from my sunscreen, this has been my everyday partner to beat the summer heat. I truly love how I feel instantly refreshed with just one spray.
Avene Thermal Spring Water
Price: 50 ml – P530.00
150 ml –
300 ml –
Availability: selected Watsons and Mercury Drug outlets
Avène Thermal Spring Water has a unique composition that soothes and softens the skin and restore skin’s natural balance. It is naturally mineralized spring water which curative virtues allow for therapeutic use. This is the key ingredient for all Avene products from cleansers to sunscreens. The unique properties in the water assist in its ability to cleanse, soothe and calm mild to highly sensitive skin. To know more about the history of Avene click HERE.
- soothe and calm sensitive skin
- anti-irritating and anti-inflammatory
- offer instant relief
- has health and beauty benefits
- suitable for all degrees of sensitivity
- gentle enough for use on face and body
- suitable for infants and adults
- used to treat serious dermatological conditions such as Atopic Dermatitis, Psoriasis and Eczema
- ideal for after surgery or after dermatological procedures
This is suitable for daily concerns like: after cleansing, after shaving/after waxing, after exercise, during travel, sunburn, burns, diaper rash and to help set makeup.
Avene Thermal Spring Water is packaged in a spray sterile container with no expiration date.Instructions for use: