ASUS ZenFone 2 has finally arrived in the Philippines. The launch was held last May 16, 2015 at the World Trade Center and was spearheaded by ASUS CEO, Mr. Jerry Shen, who officially enunciated the availability of the highly-anticipated ZenFone 2 in the country.
Seeing from afar and on-screen the ZenFone 2 model, I was enamored on how simple and elegant it looks perfect for a modern mom like me. And, it didn’t disappoint. ZenFone 2 is definitely beautiful, glamorous and precisely crafted in actual. It has a premium feel because of the outstanding metallic hairline finish that actually feels like metal when you touch it. The Ergonomic Arc design delivers a comfortable and secure grip making the phone fits snugly to the hand. The curved back has volume-control key on the rear of the phone easily accessible by the user’s index finger. It also has an incredibly slim profile with 3.9mm ultra-thin edge and 0.4mm laser drilled speaker.
Love at first sight? Oh, yes, it exists!
On top of its zen-look and universal appeal, I was completely blown-away with the key features packed in this 5.5-inch smartphone considering its reasonable price point.
- It has 72% screen to body ratio with borderless design. (wider than Iphone 6 Plus). The cover glass is made of one-piece corning gorilla glass 3 that extended all the way to cover the front view.The best protection with super anti-scratch coating.
- Inside ZenFone 2 is the 64-bit Intel Atom Super Quad-Core 22nm processor that balances brilliant performance and power efficiency. Apps open quickly and games run smoothly without compromising the battery life.
- It’s the world’s first 4GB smartphone. With its monster power, we can all say goodbye to other smartphones sluggish performance.
- It has an Intel LTE-Advanced modem that provides ultra-fast and reliable 4G/LTE connectivity.
- The 13MP PixelMaster camera with f/2.0 wide-aperture lens lets users quickly and easily capture beautiful, high-resolution photos with zero shutter-lag. It has full manual mode with 13 professional settings and controls as if you have a DSLR in the palm of your hand. Definitely, one of the cool features that I so love in this smartphone.
- Another nice thing about ZenFone 2 is its battery life with 3000mAh that provides enough power that will last through the day.
- It also has BoostMaster’ fast -charge technology for reduced recharge times.
- It comes in four colors – black, red, silver and gold.